iFonebox is an iOS file recovery utility that might come in handy if you lost or deleted data by accident from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. The program is compatible with various iOS device models, lets you choose between 3 restore modes, and enables you to preview the found files before launching the recovery process.
You can use this tool to recover lost or deleted data directly from your iOS gadget (you need to connect the device to your PC via USB cable) or import an iTunes or iCloud backup file for the scanning process. The utility enables you to choose a single file type (photo, Safari bookmarks, etc.) per scan process.
Once the scanning process is complete, you can preview the found files. Unfortunately, you cannot restore any files while using the trial version of the tool. So, you can't be 100% sure if the program is actually capable of recovering the files and if the restored data is corrupted or not.
Another disadvantage is the fact that the utility is missing an option to restore lost videos. Also, you cannot save the scan results for later.
So, iFonebox is missing some important advantages. So, it's worth buying this program for your PC only if you don't need to missing features.
- Compatible with various iOS device models
- Lets you choose between 3 recovery modes
- You can preview the found data before launching the recovery process
- Unable to recover lost videos
- Unable to scan for multiple types of files at the same time
- Lacks option to save scan results for later
- Unable to restore any files while using the trial version of the tool